Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

 

With the start of a brand new year, I think about all the things that I didn’t quite accomplish in the past year and if they are something that I really wanted to do…or what was stopping me.

Ask anyone who knows me well will tell you I am the queen of procrastination – will find any reason to stand in my own way.

I have goals for this year, attainable ones.  We will get into this later as I start to plan them out a little further.

The problem with starting this new year and thinking about all the great possibilities that come with it is that I am starting it without my partner, my best friend.  Having Jason on the other side of the world for the first half of this year makes it difficult.  Will it really start, do I want to accomplish all these goals without him?  I know he would tell me to get it done, get going, make things happen.

Damn Army. 

So, with those thoughts floating around my head and heart, I wish you all a very Happy New Year and hope that all your dreams come true this year….I plan on making mine!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Nothing is worse than having to celebrate holidays and family milestones without having the one you love with you. I know that this is going to be a very challenging year for you for the most part Tania but I do know that your husband is rooting for you. Whatever goals you set for yourself, you can and probably will reach! Being able to do so without your partner & best friend right by your side will may make the accomplishments tougher to achieve but achieving them all on your own will make you both so proud. Best wishes in 2013 and may all your dreams comes to pass.