Monday, June 21, 2010

I’m Back

 

Did you miss me?  I cannot believe that it has been SO long since I have blogged.  Time to get back in the groove as I feel like I have a LOT to say these days.  Posts are running through my mind!

But I wanted to post something to show off my new design….thanks to Jessica of Frilly Coconut.  She was so amazing to work with…so easy to get in touch with, answered emails lickity split, and answered all my silly questions.   And look at how beautiful she made my little blog!  Gorgeous right??

Thank you, Jessica!!

Stay tuned….more coming this week….promise!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tania, your blog looks great!!! Love the red and white. So eye catching. Jessica did a wonderful job. Best of luck with all your blogging!
Renee of Kudos Kitchen

Jessica said...

I'm so glad that you're loving it - now get back to posting!! :)

Kristen - Dine & Dish said...

OMG - I looooove your new blog design! It is gorgeous (I'm partial to red!) Love it and glad to see you back!

Krista said...

I LOVE your new blog!! It is so bright and beautiful! Welcome back to blogging, I've missed you :) Maybe one of these days I'll make it back to my blog too... there's just no time anymore!!