Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday's Question

I haven't been following every question for each day since I just haven't been able to sit at the computer for long periods of time, but today I am feeling better and checked out the question of the day. "My Favorite food is_______________"
Of course I have to say CHOCOLATE! I love it. All of it. Dark, Milk, White. But it has to be tasty good quality chocolate. I am learning that the treats I make are only as good as the ingredients I put in them. So I am trying to find the best quality ingredients. And if I could afford to I would be ordering the best chocolates online, but alas...I cannot afford to. But I am using the best I can find here....there is a great selection of chocolate at World Market.
One of the chocolates that I have been really wanting to try but haven't found (I will eventually crack and order it online) is Askinosie Chocolate. I hear it is the best of the best. But once I have it what shall I make with it???
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think I should make with it. I am going to go order some right now!

Take care,
Tania

Love Big, Bake Often

1 comment:

CB said...

CUPCAKES! But you already knew that right? ;)
/Clara