Thursday, January 20, 2011

Frosting for the Cause

Button-FrostingfortheCausecopy

Have you seen this??  No?  You need to.  If you bake, if you don’t bake for that matter, you should sign up.  Do it.  Volunteer to bake, donate what you bake to your local Women’s Cancer Hospice, agree to donate $25.00 to the American Cancer Society or to a Women’s Cancer Research Project of your choice, and blog it. 

I was waiting to sign up.  I knew that Paula had people lined up until some time in March.  But March didn’t work for me.  I wanted to make sure we had time to settle into our new place before I had anything going on.  And today she tweeted that they were almost at the end of April with sign ups.  So I jumped.  I sent her my request to participate (which you can do by going HERE – DO IT!) and she emailed me back with the date of APRIL 25th.  Very Excited!

Now….what should I bake??

 

No comments: