Monday, June 15, 2009

Monkey Monday meets Military Monday

There are a lot of people out there in the blog world that have dedicated Mondays to remembering those in the military, both past and present, and remembering those that gave their lives. YoYo over at Topstitch.org is working her way through the way too long list of those that have lost their lives in the current Iraq war. Recently, she listed Cpt. Joshua Byers who lost his life when Jason was with him in 2003. I thank her for doing this....no one should forget those that have lost their lives. But I digress....

Today I decided to combine my "Monkey Monday" with the "Military Monday" theme...I dug up this old picture of Jakob with Jason in uniform. It was taken in June of 2005....so that makes Jakob only three months old....and absolutely adorable!


I am trying to remember if we have pics like this of Aiden....I am searching and when I find one I will be sure to post it on a Monday.

Take Care,
Tania
Love Big, Bake Often

3 comments:

Marilla said...

Aww I love it!! So cute.

Cristine said...

Cute picture! I love pics of my kids with Daddy in uniform! Thanks for sharing!

leafy bombshell said...

ooohhh Jason is a hunk and the pic is adorable. I have a pic of my lil bro wearing older bro's jacket and beret. Maybe I'll dig it up and do an homage for military families next Monday.

Truly inspirational.