Tuesday, July 14, 2009

TWD - Brioche Tart!

I wasn't going to participate this week as I have developed quite a summer cold! I am all congested and icky feeling the past couple of days. But I forged on and twisted it up a bit. Instead of using plums like Dorie's recipe calls for I used diced apple and blueberries.
So since I am not feeling so great and anxious to take a hot bath and go to bed, all you are going to get from me this week is pictures! Sorry....but they are great pics, in my opinion!
Before going in the oven....
A little slice....
The complete tart! Look at those shriveled blueberries....all that juice is in the tart...mmmmm
Take Care,
Tania
Love Big, Bake Often

6 comments:

Steph said...

I love those blueberries!

Megan said...

Feel better!! Have a big slice of tart, and a hot bath (and hide from the kids!!)

Wait, is that prescription for me, or you? :)

Katie said...

It does look great! I hope you feel better!

The Food Librarian said...

This looks yummy! And the photos ARE great. I hope you feel better!

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

I love your blog layout! So cute! :D

Pamela said...

I'm so late in getting to the TWD posts this week! You did a fab job on this tart. Looks wonderful!