Monday, December 29, 2008

previous post!

Ok, forgot to mention the baking part of that post!! I am also grumpy because I didn't get to bake today. I need to bake when I am stressed. Not necessarily eat what I bake, but just bake. It's a stress reliever for me. So I look forward to tomorrow morning (hopefully not at 4:30) when I can bake again. I want to make some homemade granola bars for Jakob and Jason. I found the recipe here on Abby Sweets, who found it here. They look yummy. And so simple and cost effective, need to run the numbers. And also I really like that I am in control of what is in them. Makes me feel better - less processed stuff.
So by this time tomorrow I should be in a better mood, and there should be some goodies in the kitchen that I can feel good about the family eating!

Love Big, Bake Often
Tania

1 comment:

April said...

So, here I am, going through your archives and see that you made these. Thanks for the link love!