Sunday, May 17, 2009

I have been given a couple of awards...


I have the honour of receiving a couple of blogging awards from some of my internet buddies! I forgot about the first one (I am so sorry Brenda!) and was reminded of it when I received a second one from my "adopter" Rachelle. So it is time to add them to my blog and nominate a few other great bloggers for awards.

Here we go...the first came from Brenda, over at Cre8tive Kitchen.

Ok now there are rules to this award, and here they are:

The Rules:

1. Put the logo in your blog
2. Write five things you are passionate about apart from blogging
3. Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.

Five things I am passionate about.....

1. My Boys - they are my life. I love them. They make my days purposeful, and I look forward to raising some great kiddos.

2. Family. I believe family needs to be the most important thing in one's life. But I also believe that family is not only the people you are related to, but also the people you pick up along the road of life who become your family.

3. Baking - I love it. I would do it all day if I could...and am looking forward to doing alot of baking for the rest of my life....it's super addicting.

4. Being Creative - whether it is in my baking, cooking, art, journaling, scrapbooking, writing, just about anything - I feel the need to be creative. And the urge does not go away til I get to fulfill it. And sewing is my new outlet - love it.

5. My friends - and I will admit that I am super slacking in this area right now. I have a friend who I have been ignoring and kinda avoiding. I fell into that pit of I feel bad about not calling, so I don't call, and then more time passes and I feel worse and worse and worse and put off calling some more. I suck. But I am usually a kick ass friend.

Now I have to pass this on to 5 of my blogger friends who I feel are passionate about their blogging, this will be a hard choice since many of my friends and people I follow are very passionate about their blogs and I love them all.

1. Miss J, from Mommy, Hungry, though I don't think she will post this award on her blog, not really her thing, but I think she will appreciate my thinking her blog rocks. Lets me know what is going on since I have sprouted feathers and am a chicken to call. :(

2. Miss Clara, from IHeartFood4thought, she rocks it all, cupcakes, food, and super bunnies.

3. Rachelle, from Mommy? I'm Hungry!, my adopter. She is great. And I am learning from her.

4. Holly, at Phemomenon, she is a great mom with lots of knowledge to share and doesn't mind when you email her questions when your kiddo is sick and you are scared! Thanks again!

5. Jamie, at Sticky Feet (part deux), she is so brave. And I think she is awesome for sharing her journey with us and can't wait to hear how things go with the addition of her twins...Good Luck Jamie. You will do great!

So there are my five nominees... I am off to tell them that I nominated them....

Will write up the other award tomorrow.

Take Care,
Tania
Love Big, Bake Often

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Aww... Thank You! I'm totally not brave though -- more like crazy. :)

Jamie said...

Remember, I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat chickens! Call! :) And thanks for the award. If I can figure out how to post it, I will.

PheMom said...

Thanks so much! You are super sweet to include me!

Rachelle S said...

Thanks Tania! How sweet of you! I will work on this and pass it around soon! =) Thanks!

Jen H said...

Congrats on your first award!