- Exercise - there is no reason why I can't work this into our routine! The boys actually enjoy going to the gym childcare and playing with the other kids. So I am vowing to make it to the gym for three days a week. Either in a class or on the treadmill/elliptical.
- Yoga - I have the Biggest Loser Yoga dvd - I vow to do this 4 times a week. There is no reason why I can't fit this in while the boys are napping. Use that me time for ME.
- Veggies - time to get them back into my diet. And back on the plates of my family - they all hate them, but we really need to eat them!
- Fruit - when did I stop eating it? Dammit!
- White Flour - I need to lessen my white rice, bread, pasta intake - and increase my grains. Bring on the brown rice, couscous, and all the other good grains.
- Walking. The dog needs more exercise, the boys love to go on nature walks. And there are lots of trails and parks around us....there is no reason why we can't work in more walks. Just need to bring the bug spray!
- Baking - need to stop eating so much of what I am baking - and shrink the portions. I don't see myself being able to stop baking, but maybe just not doing AS much baking. And to make some better recipes - look into low cal, low fat options to recipes.
So that is my list of things that I need to do...so lets get going! Here we go!
I apologize for no lemon tart. Just didn't need it in the house and no one to give it too!
Be sure to check out the other TWD bloggers tarts - there are some beauties out there!
Tania Love Big, Bake Often