Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TWD – Brownie Button Letdown

oreo brownies 010

Thank you to Jayma of Two Scientists Experimenting in the Kitchen for selecting this weeks recipe, even though I found them to be dry, was disappointed that they were so short, and fought with white chocolate in order to dip them (but I think they look really cute!).

oreo brownies 012

Take Care,
Love Big, Bake Often


Tracey said...

Your buttons look fantastic! The white chocolate is so smooth and the hearts are adorable. Sorry they were a disappointment for you.

TeaLady said...

Love the little hearts on those little buttons covered by a great sentence.

Steph said...

I like the white chocolate glaze! Too bad they turned out dry.

margot said...

They look so cute!! I found them a bit disappointing too.

Kristen - Dine & Dish said...

Oh darn...hate that, but they are adorable!!

Di said...

Those are so cute! I'm sorry to hear that they didn't turn out quite the way you wanted. I want to try this one with a different brownie recipe to see if they come out better.