Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cookie Swap

So today we had the cookie swap that I had mentioned yesterday. It was a very small group, just five of us. There was alot of chocolate today. Mary made these HUGE chocolate chip cookies, I swear there is a 1/4 chips in each cookie!! Jen made those peanut butter cookies that you ball up and press a hersheys kiss into. Sara made what I think are Italian wedding cookies. And Christy made these chocolate crinkly cookies - a Paula Deen recipe. I haven't tried them all. I am trying to be good. But I think one of the Paula Deen ones might be calling my name. And you know there will be a BIG glass of milk going along with it!
No recipes to post. I will hound the ladies for them and post them when I get them.
Until then....drool that I have all these awesome cookies in my house that I can't eat! But I will tell you this....Jakob, Aiden and Jason are sure excited to have them around.

Take care,
Tania
Love Big, Bake Often

No comments: