Monday, January 19, 2009

Guess who's going to the circus!

The circus is coming to town and we have tickets!! I am excited. The Ringling Bros. are performing in two weeks. We bought two tickets (BOX SEATS!!!) for the 11 am show. We decided that Aiden was too little to sit through it and so one of us will go with Jakob and the other hang out at home with Aiden. Now we just have to decide which one of us gets to go to the circus. And I really really want it to be me! I don't think I have ever been to the circus....at least I have no memory of going. So I think it should be me. I promise to work on my fear of clowns before we go - I would hate to lose it in front of Jake when a clown came over to give him a balloon.

Take care,
Tania
Love Big, Bake Often

ps ----and I get to make clown cookies!!! Right on!

No comments: