Saturday, January 17, 2009

You want pies with that??


I am thinking about joining another baking group. Check it out...You Want Pies With That? It is a group put on by a group of ladies, two I follow - Holly at Phemomenon and Susan at She's Becoming Doughmesstic. Every month they chose a theme and then you run with that theme to make a pie. Sounds like fun, eh? Well this month's theme is Literary Pies. Pies influenced and inspired by books. Whoo Hoo. And for some reason I feel like when I do this it will more than likely be inspired by one of the boys' books. I think it will be lots of fun. And even though there certainly isn't a shortage of baked goods in our house there is always room for PIE!!

Put your thinking hats on friends, and let me know what you think you would do....or better yet join the fun and make your own pie!!

More pie thoughts to follow....

Take care,
Tania
Love Big, Bake Often

No comments: