Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Question of the Day...

So the weirdest thing happened while I was searching for a new journal... I came across a website that has me intrigued and might have be doing a daily blog based on their questions. It is for kids in school. It is a calendar for students to stimulate their daily journal entries. They are meant to inspire these children to write. And I am always looking for inspiration for my writing. So I think I will give it a chance for a bit and see how it goes. You can download the calendars here. Some of the questions I wont be able to answer... like do you like doing your homework. But I think there will be many though provoking questions to be answered.

So today's question is "what would you like to change in our world?"

That is a big question, there are so many things I would like to change. I would like to change the food industry - start heading back to more natural products, not so much processing being done to the food we eat. I think there are so many health issues that can be linked to the food we eat. I would like to change the war that is going on in the middle east. Being the wife of a soldier who has put his life at risk to serve his country in a war that we don't agree with makes me wish we could change what is going on over there. To be able to change the start of the war, to change our army's role in this war. I would do more to change the environment, and make some things mandatory. Like car pooling - I think that there are so many ways that we could do to have less cars on the road. I would change the laws to make it legal for gay couples to marry. I don't like the fact that it is allowed in some states and not in others. So that friends of mine are recognized as a married couple, with all the rights of a married couple, in all the states they travel through to come visit me.
Oh the things I would change..... I could go on and on.

So... what would you change in the world?

g'night
take care,
Tania
love big, bake often

No comments: