Friday, April 10, 2009

Froggy Fixation Friday

I am sorry to say that today's fixation is not chocolate. I have another fixation. Every since I was a very small child I have been collecting FROGS! My wonderful Aunt Karen nicknamed me Toady when I was very little, and it stuck. So for every birthday, Christmas, holiday of any kind, I received gifts and cards related to frogs. And I love it. And luckily Jason doesn't mind all the frogs in our house.

I was so excited when Jason told me that we have frogs hanging around the house. All different kinds; green ones, brown toads, tree frogs....it's super cool! So tonight as we were wrapping things up outside after Jason worked so hard to clean up the backyard and mowing, he pointed out this little guy...


Here he is clinging for dear life...


It was really cool to see this little guy hanging out on the side of the house. And the boys thought it was awesome. Aiden ran over and started "ribbiting"... when I got around to trying to tape it he ran away, but trust me it was super cute!

So this is my fixation for today...finding all the different frogs around our new home!!

What is your fixation for the day?

Take care,

Tania, Love Big, Bake Often

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I've collected frogs since I was 12. :) Too funny...

Cody said...

Aww... he's so cute!

Obviously your next fixation should be making chocolate frogs.

Rachelle S said...

How cute!! I like little frogs too. Here we have little lizards all over outside. It's pretty cool when they climb on the screens or the walls chasing eachother. :)