Monday, April 27, 2009

I am addicted...

I want to sew all the time. The cuter the aprons come out, the more I want to sew them. I have made three already and I have so many new fabrics that I cannot wait to make more and more and more. Awhile back I found this book, at Michael's:
And I HAD to have it. I didn't even own a sewing machine, but I bought it as I was sucked in by the amazign aprons and beautiful prints. Also the way the patterns looked so "simple" and basic. I knew I could do it. So I bought it - months ago!

I bought myself a sewing machine with our tax refund. A lovely little starter Singer. It is awesome. Perfect for a beginner like me....but with enough variety of stitches for me to have some fun. I didn't want to go all crazy if it wasn't something I could get good at or enjoy.

Anyway....here are the cute little aprons I made over the past week.....the blue one with apples and pears I made this afternoon - start to finish. So much fun!

So what do you think? Leave me a comment and let me know. I am putting together a couple of giveaways and am thinking about including one of these. Which would you want to win?
Take Care,
Tania
Love Big, Bake Often

13 comments:

Jen H said...

They are so adorable!!

Marilla said...

Oh my gosh that last one is super cute!! Great job!

Holycowcupcakes said...

they are cute! great job! i love the red apple one!

Maria said...

I love them all! Are you going to sell them?? You should!!!

Mama Teach said...

I love, love, love them:)How cute!!!

PheMom said...

Super cute! You are just too talented for me!

Brenda Campbell said...

Those are all so cute! You should get an Etsy site and sell them.. you could probably make a killing off of them. just so adorable! I like them all!

Jamie said...

Are we going to see a new blog, "Love Big, Sew Often"? Very cute!

Carrie said...

Yeah, these are amazingly cute! I love them!

Natalie said...

these are amazing! i love the red one. i'd never know you were a beginner!

Rachelle S said...

Those are too cute!! I like the apples and pear ones, or maybe all! =)

I really need to relearn how to sew. *sigh*

April said...

These are super cute! My kids bought me a sewing machine last Mother's Day. I can sew some, but not really. I am going to have to look for this book!

Martha Williams said...

I think this is a useful post and it is exceptionally valuable and learned. along these lines, I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article.