Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo



The Challenge is here.....Can I really blog everyday for an entire month? I hope so. I have signed up for NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month. I am happy that I chose this month to participate, as the theme is Growing Up. I have a feeling that this will be a thoughtful and insightful month for me. I have been doing a lot of soul searching and decision making lately and this will be a great forum to put my thoughts into words...as well as a reason to bake and cook more!
I am happy that a fellow blogger, Rebecca from Ezra Pound Cake is going to participate as well so maybe she will be my blogging buddy. I need to mention this to my friend J, she blogs multiple times a day (she is much better at it than I) and it would give her blog great exposure.
I have been compiling a list of blog ideas in my head all day, and really need to get them down on paper! Before I forget them all and have no ideas when writers block kicks in around the 26th of April!!

So wish me luck. I am not going to count this as today's blog...have alot going through my brain and have those cupcakes I baked yesterday to write about!

Love Big, Bake Often
Tania

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'll have to look into it. Though, see, I'm trying to cut down on posting!